Thursday, November 16
Jerome Greene Hall - 107
The screening will inaugurate several months of theatrical and documentary film screenings about the legal, political and cultural issues raised in the Loving case.
Please join us this Thursday for the last workshop of our 2017 Critical Race Theory Colloquium.
(Wednesday, April 13, 2016)
- Workshop I: “The Average Single Black Father” (Tuesday, February 23, 2016)
- Workshop II: "Racial Hierarchy and Desire: Law’s Influence on Interracial Intimacies” (Tuesday, March 8, 2016)
- Workshop III: "Amicus Briefs in Obegerfeld v. Hodges the SCOTUS recent marriage equality decision” (Tuesday, March 22, 2016)
- Workshop IV: “Ties of Separation: Analogy, Resistance, and Generational Segregation” (Tuesday, April 5, 2016)
- Workshop V: “Interracial Marriage and Racial Equality: The Role of Residential Segregation” (Tuesday, April 12, 2016)
(Friday, February 26th, 2016)
This film and speaker series redefines the ways in which we conventionally think about the concept of internment.
Flores last served as Chief Strategic Officer for the Abyssinian Development Corporation.
Lecture by Dr. Johnnetta B. Cole, President of Bennett College, and Beverly Guy-Sheftall, Anna J. Cooper Professor of English and Director of Women's Research and Resource Center, Spelman College.